Nick Graham, "PRINCE2 For Dummies"
For Dummies | 2010 | ISBN: 047071025X | 392 pages | PDF | 6.8 MB
Whatever your project - no matter how big or small - PRINCE2 For Dummies, 2009 Edition is the perfect guide to using this project management method to help ensure its success. Fully updated with the 2009 practice guidelines, this book will take you through every step of a project - from planning and establishing roles to closing and reviewing - offering practical and easy-to-understand advice on using PRINCE2. It also shows how to use the method when approaching the key concerns of project management, including setting up effective controls, managing project risk, managing quality and controlling change. PRINCE2 allows you to divide your project into manageable chunks, so you can make realistic plans and know when resources will be needed. PRINCE2 For Dummies, 2009 Edition provides you with a comprehensive guide to its systems, procedures and language so you can run efficient and successful projects.
Achieve business success with this leading project management technique
PRINCE2TM is a powerful project management method that helps users plan and control their projects effectively. Fully updated with the 2009 edition of PRINCE, this accessible guide takes you through the ins and outs of the method and shows you how to apply it effectively. Whatever industry you work in, and however large or small your project, this user-friendly advice will help you achieve professional success and stay in control.
* How can PRINCE2 help you? – discover how the method can make your life easier, with a proven and flexible approach
* Be prepared – get the green light for your project and map out the path ahead
* Execute with care – keep your finger on the pulse at every stage in the process
* Assess risk and manage change – learn how to plan your approach to make control and adjustment easy
"Successful projects are the result of people working hard, with discipline, using one common approach. This book explains PRINCE2 in a practical way using easy-to-follow language. If you use PRINCE2, this book is a must have."
—Philipp Straehl, Managing Partner, VSM Consultancy
Open the book and find:
* A clear, easy-to-follow explanation of the PRINCE2 method
* How to create a watertight business case
* Advice on running effective Project Boards
* How to monitor progress with precision from start to finish
* Powerful plans that help you check for completeness
* The lowdown on PRINCE2 qualifications
* A glossary of key PRINCE2 terminology
Some more PRINCE2, Project Management and e-Learning collection
No votes yet